If you are bored of wearing having the same hairstyle? If you are, now you have a excellent and original opportunity to have some new cute hair ideas that will help you to create a graceful and perfect hairstyle with minimum effort. The change in haircuts has made it a little distressed for people to make a select but has also given a variety to choose amongst in order to their requests and properties. Hair stylists help a lot in this case which makes it a bit easier as consultation is all the time a perfect idea! Short haircuts will stay trendy for the next decades, so do not be late to catch the train. 35 Cute Short Hairstyles for Women include stylish and charming designs and you just have to stay up to date with the latest short haircut trends.
1. Charming Short Layered and Pixie Hairstyle
As is usually the case with layered looks, this long short cut is also appropriate for thin hair. Your locks may look wispy when cut straight, or with a round base line.
2. Great Short Layered Bob for Blond Hair
You can increase the fierce factor and take it shorter on one side. A subtle wave enhances this style keeping its cuteness, but the attitude is undeniable.
3. Chic Pixie Layered Short Hairstyle
Incorporate some fun highlights and long angled bangs for a complete character you’ll easily fit into.
4. Short Choppy Layered Hairstyle with Bangs
This short-to-medium choppy style is ideal and useful with layered bangs.
5. Stylish Short Shag Hairstyle for Women
A very layered blonde pixie style with highlights is classic and always dramatic!
6. Short Dark Pixie Haircut with Curly Hair
A highlighted dark curly pixie always makes your looks elegant and cute. This one is very easy and stylish.
7. Cute Short Haircut with Bangs
Messy or neat, colored or natural – this edgy pixie cut flatters round faces.
8. Pretty Dark Short Bob Hairstyle
Note that the fringe is much longer than the hair at the back of the head, which works toward building a bit of natural volume at the top.
9. Best Cute Short Hairstyle for Blond Hair
Pixie cuts with layered bangs are a great choice for women who want an easy style that still brings out their best facial features.
10. Different Short Pixie Haircut for Girls
Nothing says that you’ve embraced a short cut quite like an asymmetrical style. Your cut can be longer in the front and shorter in the back.
11. Sweet Messy Short Bob Hairstyle
Gorgeous short bob hairstyle have lots of edges and sections to make your face standout. Choose a short cut with a messy fringe that lengthens at the ears.
12. Jennifer Lawrence’s Pixie Haircut with Blonde Highlights
Make an even bigger statement with bold blonde coloring. Raise the volume with a strong hold hairspray.
13. Carey Mulligan and Sweet Layered Bob Haircut
Braided bangs, wavy locks and dramatic parts all work together to create a short hairstyle that’s flattering and feminine.
14. Cute Short Brown Hairstyle for Girls
Frame your cute round face with a medium pixie that can be rocked on either curly or straight hair.
15. Asymmetrical Dark Layered Short Haircut
If you love pixie cuts but want something a bit more edgy and creative, go for an asymmetrical cut. Using choppy bangs and a closely cropped back, this pixie cut is all about asymmetry, texture and a contrast of lengths.
16. Short Hairstyle with One Side Longer Than the Other
Sleek and straight, this no-nonsense style is perfect for both the office and a weekend getaway.
17. Appealing Pixie Haircuts for Girls with Round Faces
Since modern pixie cuts tend to be messy and layered, rebel a bit with something more put together.
18. Sweet Short Haircut For Women From All Age Groups
A long pixie cut with highlighted bangs is ideal for all age gruop, especially with brown-dark haircolor!
19. Graceful Short Dark Hairstyle for 2014-2015
With a short undercut do that’s long on top, you can add height and give the style more volume. Part hair to one side and backcomb from the deep side swept bang to the crown.
20. Straight Short Bob Hairstyle for Thin Hair
An inverted bob keeps the back shorter and the front layers longer. This is ideal for women with fine hair, because this cutting technique creates fullness.
21. Anne Hathaway’s Graceful Short Pixie Hairstyle
Dark, sultry and modern – that’s what you’ll get with this fun pixie cut that’s perfect for thick hair.
22. Extremely Short Pixie Hairstyles for Older Women
If you’re going with an extreme color like gray, keep things interesting with a short pixie cut. Work some straight bangs into it to soften the look.
23. Frankie Sandford’s Brown Hair with Bangs
A short hairdo can beautifully frame your face and accentuate your best features. Keep a deep side part, longer length and layers throughout. The style is easy to maintain and every bit sophisticated.
24. Katie Holmes’s Shiny Straight Short Hairstyle
This cut is referred to as a stacked bob because the layers from the crown of the head to the nape of the neck are stacked on top of each other.
25. Popular Cute Short Layered Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Keep your coif current with a close cut or shaven back. If you’re feeling bold, extend the close cut to the sides. Maintain your do long on top for a funky style that’s fun to play with.
26. Josie Bissett’s Short Blond Pixie Haricuts with Side Apart
Go messy chic, add a pea-sized dose of texturizer or moose for a bit of a wet look and enjoy fun days out in the sun with it!
27. Glamorous Edgy Short Hairstyle with Side Apart
Want something fun but still serious? Check out these spiky layered bangs that veil the forehead and introduce a modern twist into an otherwise classic long pixie style.
28. Chic Short Layered Bob Hairstyles
We were particularly keen on showing you this inverted bob from the back, because we love how simple it is to style.
29. Charming Short Haircut with Long Bangs
If you are looking for a haircut ideal for thin hair, a graduated pixie cut with asymmetrical angles may work best for you.
30. Sweet Short Pixie Hairstyle with Side Bangs
With beautifully shiny hair, she allows her natural texture to shine through. As opposed to the typically straight pixie, she rocks hers with a bountiful body wave!
31. Michelle Williams’s Short Layered Haircut for 2014-2015
This straight platinum blond style really does make the wearer look like a fairytale pixie
32. Best Short Bob Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Women with hair on the finer side can have just as much success with an asymmetrical pixie haircut, as thick-haired girls. In fact, having thin hair is actually beneficial in this case, as strands are apt to lay more softly and stay in place.
33. Super Short Hairstyles with Side Apart for Women
Pixie cuts look so beautiful with long bangs! If you have wavy hair that’s blonde, a sweet and stylish cut will be right to the point to bring out your eyes and smile.
34. Amazing Dark Pixie Hairstyle
When it comes to styles for fine hair, hairdressers like to add in body by “stacking” the cut. This boosts volume and produces the best end result.
35. Ginnifer Goodwin’s Exteremely Short Haircut
Whether your locks are naturally a deep hue or you decide to color them, this dramatically fun style will really turn heads.