Short to medium-length hair is perfect: You can still do sexy hairstyles but don’t have to deal with all the maintenance that comes with super-long locks. And you can create styles that are really sophisticated. We’ve search the best new short to medium haircuts to reveal for you. Short to medium hairstyles have exist the ‘it’ length to cut in this winter. These short hairstyles between the neck line and the jaw line, and trendy called “short to medium hair” is the one that the stars are all asking for, and we’re sussing out the best hairdos to achieve the look. We’ve compiled Short to Medium Haircuts that You Should Try. Browse them out and get inspired!
1. Short Medium Messy Haircut
At a loss when it comes to how to style your hair? Add in some layers and then straighten or curl as you desire. You can play hair up for more fancy occasions, or just pull it into a ponytail, since hair will still be long enough for a variety of options.
2. Short to Medium Thick Haircut
3. Straight Short Medium Hair
Thin hairstyles can be straight and to the point, like this serious cut that doesn’t exactly say you’re about to throw a party. If you’re starting a new job or would like to be taken more seriously for whatever reason, this style is a good option.
4. Medium Short Wavy Ashy Blonde Hairstyle
5. Short to Medium Ombre Hairstyle
Twist that fine, straight hair into a style that’s fun to wear. Hold it in place with a light hold setting spray. You can either use a curling iron or twist damp hair in your fingers to succeed with this look.
6. Short to Medium Brown Hairstyle
This is probably the cutest medium haircut for thin hair we have ever seen. A deeply feminine look, like Kristen Bell’s, instantly disarms without a single word or move. Her charming softness overflows through the smooth gradation of hues and very loose silky waves.
7. Short to Medium Dark Haircut
8. Short to Medium Haircut with Stacked Style
9. Short to Medium Ombre Haircut 2015 Trend
Since thin hair tends to be flat and straight, add some dimension with gorgeous highlights. You can go blonder or browner, depending upon your natural hair color. Don’t forget to include some face framing layers, as well as lighter strands up top to lighten up your look.
10. Annasophia Robb Short to Medium Thick Haircut
11. Short to Medium Length Straight Haircut
12. Short to Medium Naturally Curly Haircut
13. Short to Medium Platinum Blonde Layered Haircut
14. Stylish Short to Medium Straight Haircut
15. Short to Medium Fine Haircut with Bangs
16. Kaley Cuoco Short to Medium Layered Haircut
Kaley Cuoco shares her deep thoughts in her book along with a cool wavy hairstyle that is elegant and classy but not overly pretentious. We find her soft beige blonde being the best coloristic idea for it.
17. Blonde Wavy Short to Medium Haircut
When you’re considering a new medium length hairstyle, look no further than the curling iron you already own. The trick to make fine thin hair look bouncier is to strategically place curls all over the head instead of just in one spot or direction.
18. Bob Short to Medium Bob Haircut
19. Line Short to Medium Bob Haircut
20. Older Woman Short to Medium Haircut with Bangs
Medium hairstyles for fine hair can also be pretty stylish. While you might not be able to achieve the curls or waves that hold, you can still look sophisticated and lovely with straight, swooping layers and bangs.
21. Jessica Alba Short to Medium Wavy Haircut
Thin hair gets a big boost of body from a large-barreled curling iron. While hot rollers can make thin hair too “tight” and ringlet-like, a large curling iron will provide volume without going over the edge.
22. Messy Wavy Short to Medium Haircut
Thanks to the chunky curls and ombre color fade, this mid-length length hairstyle is full of body and bounce. Use a side part and lift your locks at the roots on one side for that extra glamorous touch to go with these gorgeous polished curls.